Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Devil's Playground

I've been kinda bored the past couple nights. In order to save money, my trips to SLC and other social events have been ebbing, which is good; but the consequence is nights at home with not much to do. I don't watch much television, so I spend hours on the internet, chatting with friends and watching funny videos. Renting movies and reading are nice, but I still feel so unindustrious, even after I've been to the gym. I wish I had a passion for hiking like I do for boarding. In the winter, I can hardly wait to get out of bed and hit the slopes. And even now, it would be so easy to drive a couple miles to a trail head and hike around for a few hours before dark. I just need a little motivation. Anyone looking for an evening hiking buddy?

No comments: