Tuesday, April 03, 2007

An Added Bonus


Powder Mountain
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Just when I think the snowboarding season is going to be over, we get a storm and a cold front, which makes me very happy. The clouds parted Thursday morning to reveal mountains capped with a fresh coat of snow.


Ken
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Ken and I headed up to Powder Mountain yesterday morning. They got 13 inches of snow last week. It got a little warm on Friday and Saturday, which made the snow a little crusty, but never icy.


Powder Mountain Ghosts
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
All day long, there were dark clouds swirling around the mountain like big, gray vultures. It snowed on us a few times, but it just made the conditions even better.


Twisty Tree
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Eating Snow
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
One of the great things about fresh snow is how good it is to eat. I think I spent as much time with my face in the powder as I did riding it.
Extra special thanks to Amy for giving me some passes she wasn't using. I owe you big time, Moyes!

1 comment:

ijeannie said...

I just wanted to let you know, that I think you are one hot hunk! Would love to see more of your photos. How about some close-ups of that arm with the tatoo. Great arm, BTW, from what I can see.

Looking forward to seeing more of you.

A fellow Leo,

Jeannie