Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Impressive Instant

I just did probably the most spontaneous thing I've ever done. I've been having trouble getting tickets to the Madonna show in Rome. They've been on sale for nearly a month, so I wasn't even expecting to get good seats. I just want to be at the show. So, I was surfing around, when suddenly, I found myself on the page to buy VIP tickets to her show in Frankfurt. I clicked "Purchase Package" and, like a blur, it was all over.
It wasn't cheap, but how many Americans get to see Madonna in Frankfurt? AND in the VIP section which includes pre- and post-show parties, free drinks, souvenirs, and tons of other stuff. The show isn't until September which gives me plenty of time to plan. I know a few people stationed up there, and I'm sure they won't mind if I crash. But they might mind if I crash while constantly singing Madonna songs.

No comments: