Sunday, June 08, 2008

Pre-Beach Break Bash

Shaun leaves tomorrow to lead a three-week youth camp at the beach on the Italian Riviera. (Tough job, huh?) So, last night, I made dinner and had people over. I didn't entertain much when I lived in Utah, and last night reminded me a lot of when I used to have parties at my house in Japan.


Cody, Alec, & Shaun
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
After dinner, we started tossing around the frisbee outside, which evolved into a game we dubbed "Death Frisbee." Basically, we stood in a circle and tried to hit each other with any of three frisbees. Yeah, it sounds juvenile, but it was also really fun (except for that time where I got hit in the face...and the other time I got hit in the face). You wouldn't think avoiding a frisbee would be too difficult, but when there are three flying around at any given time, it's harder than it sounds. Plus, Nate really knew how to put some speed on it. This is what the rest of us will be doing while Shaun lays on the beach. Who's jealous now? Um...still us.

No comments: