Thursday, March 02, 2006

The fact that I'm on RST this week is the only thing that allows me enough free time for this.

Today's conversation with Abby via text message:

A: My tummy was growling so loud i was almost embarrassed
C: Grrrrrrrr! Like a bear. I went to star bucks this morning and they didn't have soy milk for my latte.
A: Ag sad day ... Did u get nonfat instead
C: No. All they had was 2%. I grabbed a comment card so I can tell them what's what.
A: Yeah i'm sure u will lol
C: Do you doubt my powers?
A: No i'm just on the reality side of niceness
C: You're so politically correct
A: Lol your such a passive activist :)
C: I'm just a people pleaser
A: Lol ain't that the truth
C: And how are you classified?
A: Hum maybe a thinker/dreamer not a doer
C: Whatever. You're totally a doer. You go to school and work and are active at church. I sometimes get depressed if i have nothing going on.
A: Yeah that's true but i still have a lot that i think about doing and don't ... I dunno maybe that's wisdom
C: For you, it's wisdom. For me, it's laziness.
A: Lol i no i have some of that 2

No comments: