Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Too Warm, Too Soon

It's not even March yet, and it was 61 degrees today. Most people I talk to are loving it, but I barely got to enjoy winter. I know the snow on the mountains will stick around for a while, but I still want more here in the valley. There will be plenty of time for warm weather when May comes around.
In other news, Ryan left Saturday morning for a month-long TDY to Texas, so I'm back to living by myself again. We went house hunting last Wednesday and found a great place in south Layton. It's a four bedroom, bi-level house, which is perfect for our needs. The lady who owns it is doing some minor remodelling inside, and she won't be done for a month. This works great for us since our lease here isn't up until the end of March. I'm praying everything will fall into place and we can move in as soon as Ryan gets back from Texas.
And finally, we started our exercise today, and it looks like this is going to be a pretty easy one. I'm on RST (Readiness Support Team) once again, and as far as the Phase I goes, our job is pretty much already done. The rest of this week will be pretty dull, and next week probably won't be very exciting, either. I'm hoping to get lots of reading done.

2 comments:

Trish said...

81? lucky.... it's still pretty chilly here.

post pics of youe new place when you can!

Trish said...

Hey what happened to Jeni's website? It's been gone for a long time...does she have another one??? Jeni if you are reading this, hi and make a blog! I miss reading it and seeing what you are doing!
trish