Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Everybody's Working for the Weekend


Ryan, John, Katie, & Robert
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Last week was long and stressful, so I made it a point to enjoy myself as much as possible over the weekend. It was a weekend of firsts. My first Jagermeister shot. (Not bad.) My first jello shot. (Pretty good.) My first drunken hot tub. (Fun!)
Here's a few pictures.


Dozer
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Brian and Ryan were both out of town, but Katie was house-/dog-sitting, so we partied at their place anyway. This is Dozer, the younger of the two dogs. He's a boxer, and he's still a puppy, but he has no problems knocking you down if you have food.


Mike, Floyd, & Katie
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Kyle & Mike
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I had a great conversation with Mike about Buddhism. And it was an actual conversation, not a debate. Unfortunately, I was a little inebriated. We'll have to talk again when I'm more coherant.


Katie & John
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
As you can see, there was some alcohol-induced craziness, but it was all harmless and in good fun. My friends are the best! This is why I enjoy my weekends so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are all about the weekends, and the good times. Glad you come hang with us! It wouldn't be the same with out Curt Dawg! And anytime you want to talk more about buddhism... you are more than welcome to strike up the conversation. Also i post stuff on my blog about buddhism quite often...which can now be found on my myspace profile i also just set up recently :) So feel free to zap me a question on there too!