Monday, March 06, 2006

Rubbing Elbows

I picked the wrong weekend to send my computer in for maintenance. I signed up for the Apple ProCare Plan last week, which includes a yearly diagnostics/cleaning/check-up for my PowerBook. I took it down to the Apple Store in SLC on Friday, and just got it back today. Such bad planning. I totally forgot that I'm switching to night shift next week, and I've been trying to stay up late all weekend and sleep during the day. It's not a good thing to be internet-less when I'm trying to stay awake, and there's NOTHING on television.
Luckily, it was a very social weekend. John called me at 10:30 PM Friday and asked if I wanted to go hang out at Brian and Ryan's down in SLC (though Ryan is currently touring Europe right now. Yes, I'm jealous.). Of course, I went, and I'm glad I did. It's always great hanging out down there, and I got to meet some new people, including Scott McCoy, a Utah State Senator. We didn't get back until 4 AM.
Last night, we pretty much did the same thing, only this time, after going out to eat and hanging at Brian and Ryan's, we went to a party at Scott's house, which was really cool.
I kept forgetting that I had my camera, but I did manage to take a couple pictures:

Floyd & Mike
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Ryan & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.


Anyway, tonight, I'm gonna watch the Oscars, and then, if there's time, maybe catch a movie afterward. I have to go in to the armory at 4 AM, so if I can make it until then, I should be okay. Feel free to give me a call at 2:30 AM...if you're up.

No comments: