Sunday, February 26, 2006

On Deck


The Canyons
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Yesterday, some guys at work asked if I wanted to go boarding at The Canyons in Park City. My answer? "Hells, yeah!"


Ben, Nick, Jason, & Neil
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
This was our crew. I'd never been boarding with any of them before, but we were all at about the same level.


Neil at the Back Country
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I'm normally not one to tempt fate, but we decided to go through the back country anyway. It was definitely a challenge, but I'm glad we went that way.


The Canyons
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Here's more breathtaking images of Utah's landscape.


The Canyons
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Ben & Nick
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



The Canyons
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



The Canyons
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
It was a great day complete with perfect weather and snow. It was a little bit crowded, but not to the point of inconvenience. And I'm not even sore.
There's less than two months left in the season, so I need to get in as much powder time as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Curtis. Weird hearing you say there are still two months left of boarding. It was 72 degrees here yesterday.