Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dizzy


The Tavernacle
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Last night, I went to a birthday party for Kyle. We started off at Brian & Ryan's house in SLC, and then moved the party to a piano bar called The Tavernacle (Get it?). I've been there once before, and it's really cool because they have these two guys in the middle of the bar playing whatever anyone requests. Kyle requested Johnny Cash and we all sang along.


Ryan, Tonya, & John
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I met lots of cool people, like Ryan, a lawyer in SLC, and Tonya, who went to high school with John.


Doug, Me, & Kyle
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
After we closed down The Tavernacle, we went back to Brian & Ryan's for the afterparty, where I met more cool people, like Doug, who is a video editor for one of the local television stations. And special thanks to birthday-boy Kyle for making this picture a little cheeky. Of course, he was drunk. Hell, we were all drunk.


Tonya & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
We didn't leave until after 4 AM. On the way home, Tonya and I decided that Beyonce has nothing on her. Go on, girl!

I'm pretty tired and have a little bit of a headache today, but it was totally worth it. I think I'm just gonna shower the drunkenness off of myself and lay around in my sweats all day. I'd probably end up doing that anyway.

1 comment:

David McLaughlin said...

mmmmm. I wish I could go drinking withya.