Monday, February 06, 2006

Touchdown

I left El Paso yesterday morning and had lunch with JR in Tucson. Most of the time, when I haven't seen a friend in a long time, I expect them to look a little different, but JR looked exactly the same as he did when I last saw him over three years ago. We had a great time catching up and eating and talking.
Now, I'm in Phoenix hanging out with Jimmy, Nicole, Shelby, and his wife, Stephanie. (Yes, Shelby is married.) Last night, we went to dinner at a nice, little micro-brewery and then played pool at a bar. Today, we did a little shopping, and now we're half-way watching the Super Bowl. At least, until our pizza comes and then we're going to throw in a movie. It's pretty much a non-event for us, and I'm sure we'll find out eventually who wins.
Tomorrow, I head to Vegas! Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Trish said...

shout out to shelby! yea, we missed the game too.