Saturday, February 04, 2006

Roam If You Want To

Yesterday, I left Abby's house in Dallas and drove to Abilene, where Brad and Kristy live. I hadn't seen them since their wedding almost a year ago. We went to dinner and had coffee and had a good time just hanging out. I was kind of impressed with Abilene. It was much nicer than I thought it would be.
This morning I left Abilene on what was probably the most boring drive I've had so far. The only moderately interesting thing was driving through Midland and seeing George W. and Laura Bush's names on everything.
Tomorrow, I'll drive to Phoenix to see Jimmy and Nicole, stopping in Tucson to have lunch with JR, whom I haven't seen since October of '02.
By the way, Texas has GOT to be the road kill capitol of the world. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Mike C said...

Heh... you went withing 1.5 miles of one of my middle sister's house...