Monday, November 07, 2005

You Said Something


State Building
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
The Phase I ended today, so I didn't have to go in this evening. But I still have to go in at 4 AM to issue weapons. Thus, I had several hours to kill before having to go into work.
I had dinner with Kyle and then went to Church, then I went down to SLC to catch a late movie. Afterward, I drove around the city for a while. There's was something really cool about it. It was night and, being Sunday, there were very few people out. There was something very intimate about it. Driving between all the tall buildings made me feel so small. Here's a few random pictures:


Temple
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
My goal was to find an open coffee house, but they were all closed, unfortunately. Makes me miss Vegas.


Skyline Blur
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Experimenting with the exposures on the camera. Obviously, I have a long way to go.


Back Street
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
So, now I'm back home and I still have a few more hours to kill. By the way, do you know what's on television late Sunday nights? NOTHING!

No comments: