Thursday, November 24, 2005

Destination: Relaxation

I got off work around 1 PM today, and have the next four days off. It's going to be nice, but I have a feeling I'll be ready to go back to work by Monday. I've had a lot of time off lately, and I have even more coming up in December. I can understand why God wants us to be industrious. Time off is great in small doses, but too much just leaves me bored and restless and ready to get into trouble.
As for the weekend, I'm going to Nate's house tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Friday night, I'm going to a show down in SLC. Saturday and Sunday are kind of undecided at the moment. I'm sure John and the crew will want to go to some clubs, but I don't know if I'll go or not. Chances are, they'll talk me into going, and I'll have a good time anyway.
So yeah, now I'm off to have pizza with the Wendt crew. They have Guiness on tap, and I'm ready to toss back a couple.

No comments: