Sunday, November 27, 2005

It sifts from Leaden Sieves...


First Snowfall
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
We had our first cumulative snowfall last night. It was only about two inches here in the valley, but it was enough to make everything white. I took this picture of the courtyard in my apartment complex when I got home from the club last night.


Snowy Mountains
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I took these after Church this morning.


More Snowy Mountains
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Most of the resorts opened this weekend. I think I might try and take some time off work in the middle of the week for some boarding this month. By the way, I just want to make sure everyone knows my house is totally open to anyone who wants to hang out and go boarding. And if you're a skier? Well, I guess you can come, too, but you'll have to sleep on the floor. Just kidding! You can have the couch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be up sometime man

Mike C said...

That's a really creative title. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Now that is the place to snowboard, I am in the wrong state.