Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hot Box

I had to make a run to Target earlier tonight, and it was probably the most interesting trip to Target I've ever had. First off, it was amazingly crowded and everyone seemed to be in a bad mood, especially the hoardes of screaming children. Next, the lady who worked the registed was, um, shall we say...challenged? But by far, the most interesting thing happened when I went out to the parking lot. I put all my stuff in the back of my truck, and was taking the cart to the little cart return thing, when a peculiar scent crossed my nose. I stopped dead in my tracks and tried to follow it. I turned and looked to see a truck parked adjacent to mine that was completely filled with smoke. I had to laugh. Then one of the windows opened and a hand holding a pipe popped out to ash. I laughed even harder. Who tokes up in the parking lot of Target?

No comments: