Saturday, November 19, 2005

Midnight Radio

Yesterday was every bit as good as I thought it would be. I had a great run and a very productive afternoon. And then it got even better.
Last night, after dinner at a nice, little micro-brewery, John, Trent, Drew, Paul, Brett, and I went to see a live production of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" down in Salt Lake City. I'm a big fan of the movie, and when I heard a local theatre company was going to perform it live, I had to get tickets. The live version was stellar. The guy who played Hedwig was so open and vulnerable, and hearing the songs live made them seem much more potent. I'm hoping to take advantage of living near a city with such a great theatre program.

Me, John, & Trent
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
After the show, John, Trent, and I went for coffee and cheesecake, then met Ryan at Club Sound for a little dancing. We didn't stay too late. We've gone out so much lately, that it tends to get old rather quickly. Regardless, the whole evening was splendid, and I still have two more days in the weekend!

No comments: