Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ch-Ch-Changes

This is the very definition of a conundrum (I like that word) - I have to go onto base to get a new military ID, but I need a military ID to get onto base. Why do they make this stuff so difficult? Luckily, my friend Ryan is a summer hire on base, but he didn't work today, so he took me onto base to get a new ID. There wasn't a bunch of red tape, but it sure took a long time.
After that, Ryan and I drove up to Ogden to go to this cool used book store. Right next to the book store was a place called Lost Art Tattoo, and since I'm off work this week, I decided to go ahead and make an appointment for tattoo number five. (Actually, it's number six, but the real number five covered up number three, so I have to subtract one.)
I was also thinking about making another change in personal appearance this week, albeit not quite as drastic. I was reading Abby's blog and saw all the pictures of her and her friends dying each other's hair and it made me nostalgic for the non-plain-black-hair days. (Can you believe I once got away with bleach blond hair in the Air Force for three whole months?) So I think I'm gonna add a little red to my mop before I head back to work next week. I wonder if anyone will say anything. Actually, I doubt anyone will even notice.

No comments: