Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bilfold Be-Gone!

Something terrible happened last night. I lost my wallet. Leslie, Kevin, Caleb, and I went to the movies, and I paid for my ticket, but that was the last time I saw it. I searched the movie theatre this morning and checked with the lost and found, but no dice. Cancelling all my cards and getting new ones is a bother, but it's nothing compared to getting a new military ID. I have to get all these forms and letters signed by all these people and stuff. It's more than an incovenience. Luckily, I didn't have too much cash on me, but there were a few other things that can't be replaced. My squadron coin from Nellis. My lucky two-dollar bill. My Down-the-Hatch Club card from the Crown & Anchor. The people at the theatre said it might turn up later today, but that's doubtful. Ugh.

No comments: