Monday, November 17, 2008

Pure of Heart

I've always been a Momma's boy. When my brother was riding motorcycles with Dad, Mom and I were shopping. She's always been very supportive of me, even during the times when I wasn't making such great choices. She cries when I get off the plane, and she cries when I get back on. She can fall asleep on the sofa with a cup of tea in her hand and not spill a drop. She's probably the classiest person I know, never speaking ill of anyone and always treating people with kindness and respect. She's probably going to kill me for mentioning this, but what kind of son would I be if I didn't wish my Mom a Happy 60th Birthday? Love ya.

2 comments:

J-Dubb said...

Wow. My parents will both be turning 59 this next year. It's crazy.

Nate Wendt said...

What a coincidence, my mom's B'day is on Nov.17th too. Happy B'Day to both of them.