Saturday, November 01, 2008

Monster Mash


Me & Joann
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Last night, Joann and Jake had a big Halloween party at their house. They'd been planning it for weeks, and I was pretty excited about it. I spent most of yesterday working on my costume (zombie-tastic!), and rode over with Jenny and Johnny. We were disappointed at how few people dressed up, but Joann made a pretty good Pocahontas.


Steven
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Jake had gotten a keg, something of which Steven took full advantage.


Jenny & Johnny
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Jenny and Johnny had both ordered costumes online, but neither of them fit, so they did some last minute improvisation and went as football players.


Jo & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I think Jo came as a Hot Topic employee or something. We all sat around the bonfire and told stories, and I met some cool new people. It wasn't a super wild party, but it was fun nonetheless.

No comments: