Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little Italy

Monday night, after we got back to Milan, Scott and I met up with Brian, Simona, and Frederica for dinner. After that, we went to a party with some of their friends. Again, Scott and I felt a little out-of-place, not just because we couldn't communicate very well, but because we're not exactly in the artsy crowd. Our pants didn't fit too tight and we weren't wearing scarves indoors. Still, they had a pretty kickin' DJ and more free beer.
Frederica dropped us off at our hostel, and on the way there, we discovered Frederica's parents live in Budoia. We had a nice conversation about our travels and how she got involved with Simona's store. She said next time she's in Budoia, she'll take me to some places for "great fun." I can't wait.
This morning, I made sure Scott and Brian made their flight, and then took the next train home from Milan. The past two weeks have been a whirlwind of travel and fun and adventure. Luckily, I have the rest of the week off to relax.

No comments: