Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Water, Water Everywhere


Bare Base Class
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I've had a pretty good time in my class the past week and a half. There are only seven students, and the instructor is pretty cool, so it was a nice, laid back environment. We spent seven days learning about the Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Unit (or, ROWPU). It's a big machine we deploy with so we can make potable water just about anywhere from any kind of source. Chances are, if you're drinking bottled water, it says something on the side about reverse osmosis.


Bare Base Class
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
We take our final test first thing tomorrow, and then we're done. I don't fly out until Thursday, so after the test, I'll head to the Young's in Dallas to chill for a day. As much fun as I've had in the States, I'm still looking forward to getting back home. I've got a bottle of Makers Mark stashed in my luggage, which will make Italy even better.

No comments: