Friday, August 08, 2008

Heavy Eyelids

Johnny and I are meeting Joann at 7:15 AM tomorrow morning so she can drive us to the airport. Our flight doesn't leave until 11:30, and it should only take an hour to get there; but August is the month when all the Italians are on holiday, so traffic will be horrible, especially around the airport. We're not taking any chances.
I'd like to go out tonight, but I have tons of packing, laundry, and cleaning to take care of, plus I need to mow my lawn. Right now, though, I'd like to take a nap. I ran the perimeter again this morning, this time with Ed, and I'm exhausted. My intention is to stay up late so I can sleep on the plane tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I have the energy. So I might go out later just to have a mellow drink. Of course, it's a slippery slope between having a drink and getting tanked, and I've been hung over on a flight before. Not fun. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: