Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rubbing Elbows


Joann & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Last night, Joann, Annie, Corey, Johnny, and I went out to dinner, and then did some light bar-hopping. Traditionally, I don't usually hang out with work people outside of work, but my crew here is pretty kick-ass.


Bob & Steven
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
We met up with Aaron, Bob, and Steven at our second bar. Bob and Steven are brand new to the Air Force, and have been in Italy for less than two weeks. I picked Steven up at the airport, and he didn't say too much that first day. Last night, however, he kinda came out of his shell.


Corey, Me, & Steven
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Our final stop was a bar called Mr. Frankies to watch Joann's boyfriend's band play a few sets. It was a fun night, and I didn't stay out too late. Plus, I got the chance to show off my new specs.

No comments: