Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Stress Threat Level: Orange

I am THIS CLOSE [puts thumb and index finger 1/4" apart] to saying, "The hell with it!" and just selling my truck and buying something new in Italy. All the paperwork and faxing and sending and phone calls are starting to get to me. And today, I found out my truck might be sitting in port in Baltimore for a month before they even put it on a boat. So, why am I paying you $2,500 if you don't even have a boat lined up? I just wanna be on the plane already.

1 comment:

Mike C said...

If they drive in Italy the same way they do in Spain, you'd be better off buying a nice beater, because it will be difficult getting parts for a vehicle that doesn't exist over there when someone clobbers yor fender. nd expensive too.

Get a miata convertible or something.