Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Polka-Dotted

I've developed some kind of rash in the form of tons of little red bumps all over my arms and torso. At first, I thought it was an allergic reaction to some antibiotics I was taking for a sore throat when I left Utah. But now I think it might have something to do with the detergent the hotel uses. At least, I hope that's all it is. It doesn't itch or anything, so I'm gonna put off going to the doctor until I get my own place and see if it goes away. That may not be wise, but I have too much going on right now to worry about it. It's not incapacitating. It's just ugly. I can deal with that.

2 comments:

Monica said...

it could be a viral rash, which is not uncommon. esp around the time when a person has taken antibiotics, bc they were already being treated for being sick.

spencer has had this a couple of times on his torso and arms.

Anonymous said...

Have you considered that you're allergic to Italy? When I went to France for two hours, I couldn't stop sneezing, so I took it as a sign that I was allergic to France.
And honestly, I'm not that sad about it.

Divertiti Con Zampogne Italiane!

--Lawyer Ryan