Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Casa Catching

This afternoon, my boss and I went house hunting, which was much more productive than I thought it would be. I found three very cool, very different places. I fear the one I like best is already been rented, but I'll find out for sure tomorrow. It's a really nice single house in downtown Sacile (Sa-Chee'-Leh). The other two are more in the country, and both have their ups and downs. After my morning briefings, I'm going to head to the housing office and see what I can find out. Rest assured, as soon as I find a place, I'll be posting pictures.
Speaking of pictures, my apologies for not posting any yet. The weather has been very hazy and foggy, so there hasn't been much scenery visible. Today, I passed the test to get my Italian drivers license (!), so I'm hoping to get out and see some cool stuff this weekend. You'll be the first to know.

1 comment:

Trish said...

It has enough extra rooms to house the dinkins, right?

Just want to makre sure....