Sunday, October 14, 2007

Starvin' for a Carvin'


Jeff & Trevan
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Jeff is having an early Halloween party tonight, but I have a previous obligation. So, last night, I went to his place to help carve pumpkins.


Alter Ego?
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I went for something creepy to offset my sunny disposition.


Jack O' Lanterns
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
These are the final products. But the fun didn't end there. Last night was also the birthday of Brett, Jeff's neighbour, so things kinda kicked into severe party mode.


Jeff & Trevan
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
There were lots of shots.


Andrea
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
And plenty of cool new people I'd never met before.

And cool new people I'd never met before doing shots. A great combination.


Shoe Gazing
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I don't know why I took this picture, but I'm sure it had something to do with the tequila warming my belly around that time.


Shawn, Me, Jeff, & Trevan
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
It was a great night that lasted into the wee hours of the morning. I hadn't carved a pumpkin in years, and it was really fun. Almost as fun as new friends.

No comments: