Friday, October 19, 2007

Change of Seasons


Golf Course
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
The scenery in Utah is nothing short of breathtaking. It seems I see another gorgeous landscape every day. I don't normally have my camera at work, but lately, I've been taking a few pictures with my phone. I took this one last week just because the colours of the trees seemed so bright, especially against the backdrop of the mountains.


Cloud Cover
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
On Tuesday, we had some serious storms roll through, and for a while, you couldn't even see the mountains at all.


Snow Capped
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
It's been pretty chilly the past couple days, and it looks like the snow blanketing the mountain tops is here to stay. You have no idea how happy I am about this. Most of the resorts should be open by Thanksgiving, and I'm literally counting down the days. (It's 35.)


Johnny
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
And if that scenery wasn't...um, scenic enough for you, here's Johnny staring me down. If you see him, ask if he has any peanut butter you can borrow.

No comments: