Sunday, October 21, 2007

Full House


Poker
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Last weekend, the Nicks (Fuoss and Sorrentino) moved into a new house, and last night was their first offical poker party. I'm not much of a poker player, but I decided to join in just for fun.


Poker
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
There were nine of us when the game began. I came in third place, meaning I won back my twenty dollar buy-in. I probably could have done better, but by that time, I'd had quite a few beers. Nick Fuoss is one of the few work people I hang out with outside of work, so it was cool to interact with people from my squadron in a different setting.


Woody's Clothes
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Also included in last night's festivities was a pay-per-view Ultimate Fighting Championship bout. I could never justify paying forty bucks to watch a couple guys beat the shit out of each other, but I guess the Nicks can. Woody was rooting for a certain fighter, and vowed that if his pick didn't win, he'd streak down the street. Since this isn't an X-rated blog, I'll just post this picture to prove he lived up to his word.

No comments: