Friday, August 03, 2007

Skybound

Tomorrow, right after work, I'm getting on a plane bound for Dallas, where I'll spend four days cavorting around with Jay and Abby. And then, on Tuesday, I'll fly home for a few days. It's been over two years since I was last in Kentucky, and my parents have lots of activities planned for the mere five days I'll be in town. I was hoping to get a little R&R over the next week, but it looks like it's going to be anything but.
Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.
Also, posts over the next ten days will be sporadic, but I'll do my best. I hope everyone's having a great summer. It's almost over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curtis:
As soon as I come back from vacation, you leave! What's up with that?
I thought we were going to celebrate MTV's 26th anniversary by getting drunk and discussing whether or not video did actually kill the radio star. Isn't that what Downtown Julie Brown would want us to do?
Have fun on vacation and we definately need to hang out when you're back.

--Lawyer Ryan

Anonymous said...

Curtis,
When in Kentucky, if you make it close to Owensboro and have the time, stop by and see us. It would be awesome to catch up on old times.

Kent Lewis
Campus Minister
Kentucky Wesleyan College
klewis@kwc.edu