Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Heart Is My Worst Enemy

One of my biggest fears is being old and alone, yet that seems exactly where I'm headed. I'm incapable of romantic relationships. I don't express my feelings, and I'm emotionally unavailable. I'm selfish, stubborn, and lazy. Relationships take a certain amount of effort I'm just not willing to give. All these mistakes I've learned in the past, but I can't do anything to correct them. I think that by not saying anything, I'm not hurting anyone; but the result is the opposite. I should just be friends with everyone. I have no problem being asexual for the rest of my life. (Did I just say that?)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Dang! Go a little easier on yourself. I have always found you to be sweet, attractive, and sharing with me. Where is this self-bashing coming from?