Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spending My Time

I saved up a lot of money during my deployment, but spent a lot once I got back. I've been trying for a while not to spend money so frivolously, but I'm the kind of guy that can rationalise anything.
So what I've been doing lately, instead of going shopping or calling up friends to see if they want to toss back a beer or twelve, is trying to have chill nights at home. So far, it's not too bad. I've been reading and watching movies and finding some hysterical videos on the internet. Cases in point:

...and...

...and...

This is why I'm so glad Conan is taking over for Leno in a couple years. Plus that week when he had The White Stripes on every night. What does Leno have? Un-funny headline bloopers? Big deal. I'll take Letterman anyday. Once Letterman and Conan are on at the same time, that's when I'll have a real decision to make.

No comments: