Friday, May 05, 2006

Wild Blue Yonder


SRA & Mrs. Denny
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
I missed Rooster's tonight. (Gasp!) Instead, I went to an Airman Leadership School graduation. Ryan and I were invited by Steven Denny, a friend of ours from Misawa who just PCSd to Hill a few months ago. ALS graduations aren't really the most fun thing ever, but I never pass up an invitation because I was really grateful for everyone who came out to support me when I graduated.


Billy & PJ
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
It was a nice ceremony, and it's always fun to see everyone in their blues, as uncomfortable as they are. And part of it makes me want to be all gung-ho Air Force.
The best part of the night was when I locked my keys in my car (Do you feel the sarcasm?), which I've NEVER done before. Luckily, Kyle came and picked us up and brought us home so I could grab the extra key out of my room.
Anyway, tomorrow is going to be a crazy day at work, beginning with PT, so I'm gonna get some sleep. Late...

No comments: