Saturday, May 13, 2006

Whew!

This was a relatively rough week at work. I mean, since I started working in my current shop, everything has been lollipops and rainbows; but there was definitely a tense moment or two this week, and I think I handled things pretty well. Not perfect, but still pretty darn good.
Not only was it challenging as far as dealing with people, it was also difficult job-wise. Lots of projects going on, a few of them pretty physical, with even more next week. But I'm looking forward to it.
And when weeks like this one are over, it feels good to breathe a sigh of relief. One of the great things about working in CE is the sense of accomplishment I feel after a hard day's work. It's sometimes arduous and irritating and dirty, but afterward, I can look at my project and say, "I did that."
It also feels good to toss back a pint or two. Or eleven.

1 comment:

mNg said...

Most men like it physical anyway ;)