Saturday, May 20, 2006

Down Time

Drew and I were talking over our beers at Rooster's last night, and discussed how the weeks have the tendency to fly by more quickly when, instead of looking forward to Friday, we look forward to Thursday. I enjoy Thursday nights so much, that it's pretty much like the start of my weekend, even though I still have one more day of work left.
As for work, it was another good, but tiring week. There was enough stuff going on to keep everyone busy, but not stressed, which is just the way I like it. Now, it's Friday, and I'm ready for some fun. I'm kinda thinking, though, that weekends don't really serve their purpose for me. It's great to have two days off work to rest and recuperate, but I feel my weekends are so packed, that I get more rest in the evenings of the early part of the week. But will I be slowing down anytime soon? I think we all know the answer to that.

No comments: