Thursday, May 18, 2006

III


Blogging
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
Today is the three year anniversary of the day I started my blog. I was in Qatar at the time. It's been through many different phases and growth spurts. It's still nothing too advanced, but I put a lot of effort into it, and I'm quite proud of it. Sometimes, it's hard to find things to write about, and even harder to bare my thoughts and emotions. I still enjoy going back through the archives and remembering what I was doing or what I was going through on a certain day. But mostly, I'm just grateful for everyone who takes the time to read it. Yes, that means you.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks for the entertainment, insight, reviews, humor, openness, frequency, and just letting us know what is happening. I look forward to my click on your blog for years to come.

Anonymous said...

congratualtions on your 3rd year! always enojy reading the wax...