Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Sting


SLC Bees vs. Las Vegas 51s
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
John is a city planner for Layton, and managed to score four free tickets to the SLC Bees game last night. In attendance were John, Ryan, Chad, and me. The Bees played the Las Vegas 51s (their mascot is an alien), so I was a little torn regarding who to cheer for. I picked Salt Lake, and it's a good thing, because they won 9-5.


Ryan, John, & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.



Chad & Me
Originally uploaded by currtdawg.
John drove, and I told him not to let me have more than two beers because I had my PT test this morning, and I did NOT want to be hung over. Well, I ended up having three, but still managed to pass my PT test with flying colours. I think it's funny that I was all worried about my PT test, but the night before I tested for Tech, I got totally shit-faced.

No comments: