Friday, August 05, 2005

Speed Demon

I just finished ATV training, and it was SO MUCH FUN! There were only four of us in the class, and we basically just rode four-wheelers around through a bunch of hills and trees and stuff for a few hours. So, needless to say, I was pretty dirty afterward. I came home to eat and shower because we're having a commander's call this afternoon, and apparently, I'm getting some kind of medal or award or something.
After shooting another gun yesterday and riding the ATV today, I'm starting to think the Air Force has an agenda to turn me into a redneck. The next classes will probably involve hunting squirrels, watching NASCAR, and/or building shrines to George Bush.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROAD KILL BAKE SALES MY FRIEND

Trish said...

I laughed out loud. Thanks.