Friday, August 12, 2005

Lots of Boxes

Moving is expensive. Even though I had everything I needed in my old place, when I got to my new place, I had to pick up some essential stuff. The new place is much larger than the old place, but since I'm splitting it with someone, I have to find new, creative ways to store stuff. That means new shelves and hanging bars and I'm even thinking about placing another IKEA order.
I guess gone are the days when I used to come home, peel off my uniform, walk around my pad naked, and watch whatever I wanted on TV while eating an entire pizza. Or leaving my laundry in the dryer until I'm damn good and ready to fold it. Or dancing around to N*SYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" at 1:00 AM on a Tuesday. That's okay, though. It will be nice to have someone with whom to chat from time to time.

No comments: