Saturday, April 02, 2005

Simple Pleasures

A list of a few little things I enjoy:

* Listening to an album I used to be addicted to, but haven't heard in a long time.
* Using a new toothbrush for the first time.
* Oatmeal Raisin Crisp cereal with vanilla soy milk.
* "What I Like About You" by the Romantics. This is the best song to play really loud and sing along with and dance around to while driving down the road with the windows down. I don't care who stares at me.
* The perfume worn by the girl who works in CE customer service. I don't know what it is, but it totally reminds me of my senior year of college, for some reason.
* The Oxygen Network. Please, don't laugh. They show this hysterical British comedy called "Absolutely Fabulous," and it is.
* Mozart's Clarinet Concerto.
* Sharing daily PT routines with Abby via e-mail.
* The feature on my iPod that allows me to shuffle all the songs in any given genre.
* This way soft, extremely warm green hoodie I borrowed from Caleb. I already gave it back, but I just might have to "borrow" it again.
* The crackly sound the vacuum cleaner makes when you run over a pebble.
* Making mix CDs for my pals.
* The term "feel" as a euphemism for "understand" (i.e. "I feel ya!").
* When it's been bitter cold and rainy for two weeks, and you go outside one morning and it's sunny and warm and you can smell Spring in the air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Curtis. Thank God for blogs when you are up in the middle of the night! While trying to get Roxy to go back to sleep I always read you and Abby's blog! Thank you for keeping me entertained in the wee hours of the morning! One post request, I want to see some pics of your apartment. Ok bye...

Anonymous said...

Hi Curtis. Thank God for blogs when you are up in the middle of the night! While trying to get Roxy to go back to sleep I always read you and Abby's blog! Thank you for keeping me entertained in the wee hours of the morning! One post request, I want to see some pics of your apartment. Ok bye...