Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Surf & Turf


Chelsey's Boat
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Yesterday, Cheyenne, Chelsey, Nate, and I went to the beach in Lignano. It was more crowded than I thought it would be on a Tuesday, but we managed to acquire some prime real estate. We even rented boats from an old Italian guy and floated out in the Adriatic.


Cheyenne & Chelsey
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Afterward, we walked to the bar at the end of the pier for drinks and snacks.


Chey, Chels, & Nate
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
I managed to get back some of the colour I'd lost since I left the desert. It was a lovely, relaxing day, and I look forward to going back next week.
However, tonight, I'm flying up to England for a few days to hang out with some friends. I probably won't be posting again until I get back on Monday, but there will be pictures-a-plenty. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

No comments: