Thursday, October 29, 2009

Light At The End

The exercise ended just over an hour ago. I'm home and hoping to somehow fall asleep sometime soon. I told the other guys on night shift they don't have to come in until noon tomorrow, but I'm going to try to make it to the shop in the morning.
This is the last exercise I'll have to endure for a long time, but I still have a few things over the next week preventing me from being totally stress-free. This weekend (including any Halloween festivities I might have been able to attend) will be eclipsed by Booster Club activities I have to run. Also, I'll hopefully be taking my end-of-course test for my CDCs next week. I tried to take it last week, but the test room was booked. It's frustrating because I was really ready to test, and since it got delayed, I feel like I've forgotten a lot already.
Anyway, I think I'm gonna do a couple shots of bourbon, take a hot shower, and try to drift off to sleep.

No comments: