Tuesday, October 20, 2009
I was hoping to be done with the whole CDC ordeal tomorrow. I took a pre-test this morning and scored well on it, meaning I could take the real test as soon as I wanted. Unfortunately, there were no slots available to test this week. Next week, we'll be in an exercise during which I'll be working night shift, and I'm not about to work a 12-hour shift all night and then try to take a test that could potentially ruin my career. So now, I have to wait until the 4th of November at the soonest. On one hand, this will give me plenty of time to study; on the other, I just want this odyssey to end.