Thursday, May 08, 2008

No Distance Left To Run

I had my PT test today and achieved my worst score ever, but I still passed with flying colours. I've been running more often, but my lack in push-up and sit-up skills is what's most obvious. Even still, that doesn't hurt my score too bad.
Saying the Air Force physical training test is flawed is an understatement; but still, I can't really complain because I could make little to no effort and still pass just because of my genes. I'm not very big around the mid-section, on which a large percentage of the score is based. There are guys in much better shape than I who score worse simply because they have a huskier build. I didn't make the rules, but since they're operating in my favour, I'm not going to complain about them, either.

No comments: