Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Friends With Benefits

You may have read my rant about supermarket membership club cards, but I found a loophole. Last night, I went to the grocery store, and since I only had a few items, I went to the self checkout lane. I left my discount card in my car, but there's a feature where you can input your telephone number if you've misplaced your card. So I put in my telephone number, but for some reason, it wasn't accepted. Then I thought about how Caleb always puts his phone number in and it works, so I pulled out my phone and looked up his number. But when I put it in, it wasn't accepted, either. So I just started going through my phone, putting in random numbers. After about the ninth try, Theresa's number finally worked. Thanks, Theresa! You saved me $6.37!

No comments: