Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Few of Trevan's Favourite Things


Trevan
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Jeff threw a birthday party for Trevan last night. It was a theme party, and we were supposed to arrive dressed as things Trevan holds dear (i.e. Banana Republic, cats, stories from the Book of Mormon, things having to do with nursing, etc.).


Jeff
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Nick Fuoss and I have similar cameras, and he showed me a few features I didn't know mine even had, including this cool thing where I can take pictures in black and white, but with one colour showing through. I tried it out last night, and I think it looks pretty cool, but I'll have to experiment with it some more.


Pete
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Usually when I go to parties, I know most of the people there, and end up meeting one or two new people. But last night, it was almost the opposite. I knew only about six or seven of the thirty or so people there. It was a little overwhelming, but I still ended up meeting lots of neat new friends.
Thanks to Jeff for hosting, and a big Happy Birthday to Trevan!

No comments: