Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nothin' but Net


Jazz vs. Pacers
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
Yesterday, Johnny and I were driving around, and he told me that Sara had won tickets to last night's Jazz game on the radio, but they wouldn't be able to make it. He asked if I wanted them, and I said, "Hells, yeah!" The only thing I had to do was make it to the radio station in SLC by 5:30; so after work, I showered and hauled ass down there. You can imagine my surprise when I was handed the tickets and found out they were...


Our Suite
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
...in a suite! Andrew and I walked in and were dumbstruck by the great view of the court and the impressive spread of food. We had to buy beer ourselves, but we didn't care. We were living high class.


Me & Andrew
Originally uploaded by currtdawg
The Jazz took an early lead, and held it the whole time, so it wasn't the most exciting game. (The Jazz beat the Pacers 111-89.) Still, we were having fun cheering and talking and drinking beer. A huge thanks to Johnny and Sara for the tickets. You guys get cooler every day.

No comments: