Friday, January 04, 2008

Double Word Scores and Multiple Razorblades

I took Jay to the airport this morning. We had a great week of snowboading, drinking, eating, and relaxing. He kicked my butt at Scrabble more than once, and introduced me to the wonderfully eccentric comedy Arrested Development. It's gonna be a while before we get to hang out again, but if the job offers he has lined up after graduation are any clue, he'll have no problem making it to Italy.
The rest of my weekend is pretty well planned out with game nights, birthday parties, and possible snowboarding, depending on the weather. Monday will be my first day back at work, which, unfortunately, will require me to shave. I've grown quite fond of my facial hair. I hope it's not one of those things where I think it looks good now, but look back in a year and think, "What was I thinking?"

No comments: